cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userA340TQVDsq
Cosmic Ray

Re: QLED Q7F displays a white picture for a split second!! Randomly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So last night, I was playing Dead Rising 4 and I got a bright white flash on the lower part of the screen during a cut scene. It was a flash in the shape of a square. Not that big but bright. I’ve had enough with this tv. First hdmi blackouts with PS4, white flashes, and audio dips, now flashes, audio dips with Xbox. What is causing this??? This tv has been nothing but problems.

timstack
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm also seeing this White Flash when watching Blue rays on PS3. QF7
userA340TQVDsq
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is wrong with these tv's? You're getting the flashes on a ps3 too! Yeah I got them on both PS4 and PS4 pro, and now xbox One x. I'm looking to get a completely different brand tv as Samsung has been nothing but problems

usere9a19SyhR2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here's a trick that I found to work; if you're concerned about the white flashes you can do what I've done here.

1. Turn on tv.

2. Discover a new permanent black line of dead pixels across the entire  screen.

Credit where it' due, I was concerned I'd have to do a lot of testing on my part to figure out the issue but I'm glad Samsung's made it easy for me to rule out everything but the q7f. 

Serial QA55Q7FAM333236.

usere9a19SyhR2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update: I got an immediate email from Samsung after my post regarding my new black line feature..

Opened the email thinking it would be customer service trying to get in touch; turns out it was just an automated message telling me that after my 2 posts I'm now qualified to be an Astronaut in their eyes.. Hate to break it to you, but at this stage I'm liable to defect and join the Cosmonauts.

Dasvidaniya!

userA340TQVDsq
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone resolve this? Flashes seem to be getting more frequent now. Why can’t this be resolved?

userXYozkRDkSf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue but mine flashes red green and blue too along with white. I had a different model before the q7 and it did it too so I’m thitthis is a common problem with the new 4K TVs. 

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur if you are watching an external device or streaming? 

userA340TQVDsq
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine are either white, green, purple and now orange lmfaooo. I wonder what color I’m going to see next. Only external devices for some odd reason

unnybolt
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think you nailed the whole flashing color palette XD. I experienced all those colours too. Actually, I believe you might be missing red Smiley Happy I think, soon enough, I'm going to write to Samsung and ask for a brand new One Connect Box just to rule that out.... maybe I even get lucky enough for them to actually replace it.