cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: QLED TV - LED Cracked Just By Carrying

I would reccomend contacting the support number and see what could be done. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks but I did that and it was a joke.  Telling me I damaged the tv and it isn't covered.  It's a joke.  Samsung has really dripped the ball.  Numerous class action suits filed in this same issue.  They deliberately removed the screen cracking from the warranty knowing they have a design flaw.  Sounds like fraud to me.

Highlighted
Constellation

My 65 QLED cracked also while I was moving it very carefully. I called Conns and Samsung and told me can not cover accidental damages 

Highlighted
Constellation

I purchased my Samsung 65 Inch QN65Q7DRAFXZA August 2019 from Costco so it even had the Costco "extended" warranty. By January 2020 I started seeing a thin blue vertical line on the RH side. I ignored it until it got worse.  I called Costco and they connected me with Samsung. The technician came out and detected a crack at the bottom of the vertical line. He said "sorry, not covered" and left. I am stuck with a $1300 TV with a permanent vertical line that I DID NOT CAUSE. Once out of the box, TV has not been moved.  This is terrible of Samsung to make a product of this low quality and then not cover it. Shame! Here's how I watched the SpaceX launch...9AA43F6A-FF48-4F68-A4A1-5F285EA2F9D6.jpeg

Highlighted

I would have thought Costco would replace it anyway. Have you gone back to them?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have same issue, went back to Costco, they won't do anything said I need to take it up with Samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

Exact same issue. We have owned 20+ Samsung's and never had this issue until this QLED technology.  
warranty wont cover bc they claim it had to have physical damage to do this but there is not one single mark on our TV.  
so disappointed in Samsung and will never own anymore.