JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QLED TV Will not power on

(Topic created: a month ago)
InnRHbr
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

My QLED Model QN65Q8FNBFZXA will not power on and the red LED light is off. This first happened not quite 2 weeks ago. We had used the TV the night before and the next morning it would not power on. We contacted Samsung support and a technician came and replaced the main control board. The TV worked for the remainder of the day but again, the next morning the unit would not power on and the LED light was out. We contacted Samsung again and again the technician identified the problem as the main control board. This was replaced again. He also recommended that we leave our cable box and external speakers disconnected just to rule them out as a possible problem. We did this and the unit functioned mostly normally during the day. I turned it off and on a few times without a problem until last night when the TV briefly would not respond to the remote but I was able to power it on manually and the remote did work to change Apps etc. This morning we tried to turn the unit on and again no power and no standby lights.  The TV is no longer under warranty although the new control board is under warranty for three more months. It should go without saying that we have tried all the recommended reset procedures (unplugging, holding power buttons, etc.) I would appreciate any ideas

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

My apologies can you please try again you can use the link below to message me direclty also can I have a picture of the message? 

https://bit.ly/33nV7pS

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Can you provide me with a ticket number from your previous repair work?  I would love to look into it further for you.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
InnRHbr
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Ticket number: *****

Thanks ver much!

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

My apologies can you send me a private message with your full model number and serial number and your most recent ticket number? 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
InnRHbr
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have tried to send a private message as requested. I do not believe it is going through. When I hit send, I get a brief message that says something like "waiting for Samsung community..." and then nothing happens. The message remains on my screen. 

I have tried several times. 

Is there an alternative? 

I can give you my ticket numbers:

First Ticket: <hidden> Second Ticket:<hidden> Model: QN65Q8FNBFXZA Serial: <hidden>

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

My apologies can you please try again you can use the link below to message me direclty also can I have a picture of the message? 

https://bit.ly/33nV7pS

View solution in context

0 Likes