cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

QN32LS03TBFXZX The Frame 2020 32"

Hello!,

I just got this tv, and it seems that besides the resolution difference with it's bigger brothers, this model lacks some VERY important accessories, like the Invisible Connection Cable.

Also, I repeatedly asked the online support chat what was the little protuding black square on the left of the panel, which can be seen on the pictures, and the answer was that The Frame models did not have anything protuding on the side. Well, it does, and I still don't know what it is.... If you happen to have the answer I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QN32LS03TBFXZX The Frame 2020 32"

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I can look into this can you please provide pictures of the symptoms you are experiencing? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Halo

It looks like the protruding rectangle is an on/off button.  It is on the left side when the TV is set in horizontal mode and on the top when the TV is in vertical mode.

Features/specs may vary depending upon country, but on the Crutchfield website, it appears that your TV should have included a mini version of the OneConnect Box with 2 HDMI inputs along with a compatible invisible connection cable.  Check the packaging.  If you did not receive those accessories, then you should return it to the store from which you purchased it and get a new/unopened unit.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-MsZp3suA0Yr/p_30532LS03T/Samsung-QN32LS03T-The-Frame.html

Highlighted

That TV is so new there is little info on it. Apparently yours is the 1080p model and they also have a 4K as well. You should have gotten accys and the special cable; where did you buy it? Can you post pics?