cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

QN65Q7CAM

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Vertical lines on left side of screen. Purchased this TV 3 years ago. Great until now.

I have researched si,liar issues with other models in the Samsung line. This appears to be a known issue with the UHD QLED models. Not sure what Samsung is doing to correct this. The forums indicate the pat the problem is with the LCD board and is a $1000-$1500 repair. I paid $2500 for this set. With a known problem, maybe Samsung should step up to the plate and eat some of this cost for us end users. 

164FCA09-2C97-4504-B241-3BBDE660A3DB.jpeg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QN65Q7CAM

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur during the picture test? I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur during the picture test? I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
For 1500 you can get the new Q80T it's insane my TV is around the same age and I see alot of the same TVs failing my TV is messed up already too and for the money we pay we should deserve better! Just an invisible cable is 300$!