cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

QN65Q7DRAFXZA smart TV apps freezing and hanging

I purchased the 65" Q7DR 2 weeks ago and have been generally happy with picture quality. My issue pertains the smart TV apps that freeze and show green/pink pixelated video frequently. The issue is only resolved by performing a cold boot. This happens once a day and it is annoying to own a TV that keeps doing that and requires a cold boot. Should I be expecting any updates soon to fix this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QN65Q7DRAFXZA smart TV apps freezing and hanging

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried resetting the smart hub? Also, have you tried restarting your router it could be not getting a good signal from wi-fi? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for responding! I have not yet performed smarthub reset. I will try that next. As for the router, I use an ethernet connection and not wifi, so that should not be a problem. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please keep me updated if it helps! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.