cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userk0vRoTKIrg
Constellation

Re: QN65Q9FNAF - Audio Stutter

I'm really sorry for you. Next time demand to samsung to call another technician . I don't think is  problem of the model , beacuse there aren't many feedbacks about this issue on internet

Goalasso
Cosmic Ray

Any update? They are sending me a neew One Connect box

user9mcoY7WEvr
Astronaut

This is a Samsung issue... ⭐⭐⭐

It is the TV not your services.

I bought the 49" 2018 Q6F QLED and have the exact same problem, and use the same temporary ''non-fix' as you of changing channels.

I have Dish TV with Comcast internet.

I will say that this is my third Samsung TV along with two Tablets. The Q6F is the only Samsung product that I have serious issues with.... Maybe that's why they selling so cheap in comparison to LG.

useraSLgCZjl37
Constellation

I have the exact same issue with my 65 Q9FN TV purchased last summer. It comes & goes for no apparent reason & switching channels or turning things off & back on fix it temporarily. I too have tried all the fixes talked about in the 4 pages of this forum & nothing has resolved it. It is definitely a SAMSUNG issue. Lets hope they take it serious & work towards a solution very soon.

Goalasso
Cosmic Ray

I just updated to the latest tv software/firmware T-KTM2AKUC-1202.3, BT-S. Has anyone else? I am hoping maybe this will help??!! One can hope anyway..

userlU6GzpQHMf
Cosmic Ray

Anyone have a video/recording of the audio stutter issue?

Knaub
Halo

I have this problem with my Comcast XG1v4 and my 75” Q9FN. PCM works fine but when I switch the tv to bitstream the audio stutters and is choppy. Changing the channel helps, but it usually comes back. Latest firmware from 12/20/18. Cable box is hooked to the one connect, and using ARC sound to my Yamaha receiver. Bitstream audio from apps in the tv work. Fine. Have tried multiple cable boxes, different cable outlets (I work for Comcast so I know my lines are good). My older (2015-ish) Samsung 4K does not do this with the same box on the same outlet, with the same Yamaha receiver, it just doesn’t have the one connect. Hoping for a resolution, watching cable on this expensive tv is not really possible with the audio this way.

J_R-15
Asteroid

Samsung needs to step up to the plate and fix this issue.  Too many people are reporting this stuttering issue for it to be everyone's cable / satellite connection(s) or faulty HDMI cable connections.   They need to have a firmware update that resolves the issue or replace the one connect boxes via a recall.

When you purchase an expensive top of the line 4K TV, the vendor should make the audio function correctly.  Using PCM audio should not be the resolution.  

Samsung is silent on this issue for way too long.

userZWwvqWkPYM
Constellation

I just bought a QN65Q6FN and I have the same issue. Like others said, it only happens when using bitstream Dolby Digital. I was going to bring back the Soundbar until I saw this thread.  This is really disappointing. 

Goalasso
Cosmic Ray

yes. I provided to Samsung.