Original topic:

QN65QN90AAFXZA Multi-Output Audio

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 06:16 PM)
userZhKXEn3dio
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I received the above 2021 TV a couple of days ago.  I have been able to use the multi-output audio feature to connect my bluetooth headphones and have the TV speakers working at the same time.  My question is this....is it possible to increase/decrease the headphone volume independently from the TV speaker?  In this setup, whenever I turn up the volume using the TV remote, the volume on the TV speaker increases but the headphone volume remains the same.  If I have the multi-output off and connect the headphones alone, the remote volume control turns the headphone volume up and down.

6 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, It appears from the user manual page. 128, you can turn on both the TV speaker and Bluetooth headphone at the same time. You do have the option when this function is active, to set the volume of the Bluetooth headphone higher than the volume of the TV speaker. I hope that information was helpful and I even included the link to the user manual for further review as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZhKXEn3dio
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

SS - Thanks for the response.  Can you elaborate as to how I can set the BT volume higher than the TV speakers.  I can't see this on the referenced page of the E-Manual.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I am sorry, I may be misunderstanding the question. Are you asking how to turn the TV remote into a universal remote to control the external BT device/ headphone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userZhKXEn3dio
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

My question is this...is it possible to somehow independently control the volume in the headphones and the TV speaker at the same time?  When I have sound coming out of both the TV speaker and the BT headphones simultaneously (using the TV's multi-output audio feature), the volume control on the TV remote turns the TV speaker volume up/down but does not affect the BT headphone volume.  I thought I had read somewhere that it was possible to set the BT headphone volume higher than the TV speakers but, so far, I can't see how to do it.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Okay yes, I understood the question. Regrettably, If you have paired the Bluetooth speaker using the TV's Bluetooth function and you are not able to adjust volume with the proper connection steps being performed, I would recommend using the universal remote feature. That information if needed can be located on page. 28 of that e-manual referenced previously. 

0 Likes
Nasdaq_Nice
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
I have a pair of wireless headphones and only one will play at a time. They are fully charged but still will not play at the same time. Any suggestions?
0 Likes