Original topic:

QN90A Keeps Changing to TV Speakers when eARC is turned to Auto

(Topic created: 08-19-2021 02:35 PM)
SH835
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I just got my 75QN90A installed and have it hooked up to an Anthem MRX 1140 Receiver.  I have the HDMI cable plugged into the appropriate ports on both the receiver and the TV for eARC.  The TV recognized the receiver and confirmed that an Atmos device was connected.  However, when I go to expert settings and toggle the eARC from "Off" to "Auto" the receiver goes to mute and after about 20 to 30 seconds, the TV changes the sound output from "Receiver HDMI" to "TV Speakers".  I can't figure this out or what to do.  I saw on some other forums that people were having similar issues with different brands of receivers, which leads me to believe that it is a Samsung issue and not a receiver issue.  Anyone have any solutions or suggestions for this?

1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I was able to locate some information from a similar thread within our community here: TV-SPEAKERS-SOUNDBAR, I apologize for the issue your experiencing. This information is very helpful to assist you further. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes