cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Question on Vesa mounting requirements for a QN65Q90

Hello, I am seeing some conflicting numbers for VESA mounting size for the QN65Q90.

Samsung states VESA SUPPORT: Yes (400mm x 400mm).

BestBuy states 'Wall Mount Specification 400 x 300' (its BestBuy, could be a typo, but Samsung has 400x300 on last years model QN65Q80, which I have also been considering).

Can someone confirm the 400mm x 400mm is indeed the correct vesa mounting size. I am planning to buy a 3rd party wheeled display stand which has '200x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x400, 600x400' options.

Hoping for confirmation as I need to order the stand and have it ready before I order the TV for installation.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Question on Vesa mounting requirements for a QN65Q90

I will be happy to look in to this. Please provide the full model number for the television, as there are 4 different models that start with QN65Q90.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Question on Vesa mounting requirements for a QN65Q90

Tks, but as often happens when posting to a forum, I found the anwser to my own question via trial and error. Issue is I was dead set on a brushed silver wheeled TV stand that did not have 400x300 as a VESA option. As soon as I went to a different model, all the VESA options were available including both 400x300 and 400x400. I will just order the more versitile black display stand which has all the options from 200x way up 800x600, making it likely useable in 10 years when I might consider replacing the Q90.