Original topic:

Random jittery motion on 55" Q60T

(Topic created on: 11/30/20 12:43 PM)
ThunderBass
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

When watching the Q60T randomly a character in a scene will move and there will be a slight stuttering effect for a second or two on just that character. Current video settings:

Picture Mode : Standard

Picture Size Settings : 16:9 Standart

Expert settings:

Picture Clarity : Custom

Judder Reduction : 0

LED Clear Motion : Auto

Noise Reduction : Auto

0 Likes
11 Replies
Jtyler15
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
I have the same issue with my 65 inch frame tv. I had samsung out to check and said the TV is fine. this is a firmware issue that they refuse to admit. most t model tvs have this issue.
0 Likes
ThunderBass
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Seems they always say the TV is fine unless it just up and dies altogeher I guess. 

That's pretty lame. I guess we should just expect this kind of thing out of cheap c&*p made in China? 

Is this unique to Samsung? This is our first new TV since 2006. I just replaced a 42" Pioneer plasma that operated flawlessly for 14 years wanting to move to the "modern" age. 

Am I expecting too much? LOL Seems this is basic stuff that should not be an issue in even the most basic of entry level tv's. 

0 Likes
userQmpbxXpGdu
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have the same issue on my 65Q60T.

Game mode on and Judder reduction on 10 gives me the best picture.

But the issue is in the software so I hope a fix will come in the next update 1460.9?

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide pictures of the symptoms you're experiencing? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
ThunderBass
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

That would be difficult if not next to impossible. It happens so quickly and randomly I would have to make a video and try to capture the exact moment it happens which I'm sorry but I shouldn't have to do that. My description of the problem in the original post  sums up the issue and details all of my settings. 

It just seems like something that should NOT happen on a brand new TV, never had such an issue with a 14 year old Pioneer plasma. 

Thank you

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Have you tried turning off the LED clear motion? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ThunderBass
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I have not but just did after reading your reply. 
I'll see what happens and report back. 
Thank you!!

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Please keep me updated! 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jtyler15
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
I have turned off every option on the TV. I even had a tech come to my house. saw the problem and said nothing can be done at this time. wait for an update. the only work around I have found that works is on my X1 cable box. switch the display to 4k 30fps on the channels with the issue. its a pain but it works for now.
0 Likes