cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Refund 43 business days and counting

I bought a 65" Q70T and upon arrival the main board was bad, a technician came out to repair it. During the man-handling process that was the repair I ended up with dead pixels. Samsung did not have a 65" Q70T replacement that they could offer me, so I was offered a refund instead. I sent the invoice for refund on 06/15/2020 and was told this process would be 14 - 21 business days. I've been compliant on every aspect of the process, I've even kept a detailed timeline and transcripts, each conversation being told something slightly different, and here we are 43 business days later. The TV was picked up 07/15/2020 and bill of lading sent that same day. The TV arrived in NJ today, I was told all that needed to happen was the trucking company be in possession of the TV and I'd receive my direct deposit refund within 2-5 business days. Now Samsung has my money and my tv, I've talked to customer service, accounting, case management, etc. and have gotten no where. I look up my refund request and it says "your refund has been processed and is being reviewed for final approval". What can I do to finish this process, I've done nothing wrong, yet I'm being penalized. At no point in this process have I been impressed by the way it's been handled. I would love to give very detailed information to someone who can do something with it, so that this does not happen again. You are pushing loyal customers (6 Samsung TV's, a surround sound system, and years of other products) away. I was so excited to get a Q-series QLED and this is what I'll have to remember it by... 

What is the ACTUAL time-frame for a refund? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Refund 43 business days and counting

@userkRTEo262OX 

This forum is technical support community consisting mostly of Samsung users and fans. We can't help with account information or things like order updates. In this case I'd encourage you to reach out to Samsung support for assistance.

Inside the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Outside the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refund 43 business days and counting

Dude no way, I never would have thought of that. Thank you so much!! Not all heroes wear capes man. But a lot of people on here with issues do get people from Samsung reaching out to them. Just figured I'd say I tried everything before I file with small claims on Monday.