cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung 55" Class - Q6DT image is blinking for AirTV2 to Sling to Tivo Stream - this TV ONLY

Here's a 3 minute video I made to show the issue I'm having with this TV, the only one in the house which blinks randomly when running this stream. Any help with settings would be appriciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7s18natu7z3oup6/Holden_SamsungTV_Issue.mp4?dl=0

Thanks,

Al

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung 55" Class - Q6DT image is blinking for AirTV2 to Sling to Tivo Stream - this TV ONLY

Have you tried to reset the unit? Is the Tv updated to the current software?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung 55" Class - Q6DT image is blinking for AirTV2 to Sling to Tivo Stream - this TV ONL

Hi Tam!

Yes, I have held down the power button for 30 seconds and restarted the TV, 3 times. All the related devices shown in the video have also been power cycled a few times.

As this video of tonight's local CBS channel shows (same setup as described in the video), the problem still exists.

As soon as the wife's not using it, I'll unplug and re-plug the thing.

The QN55Q6DTAF is set to auto-update, and I checked the status 48 hours ago.

Following the suggestions (provided by the Samsung FB team) here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/

All diagnostics show no problem. Power saving modes were already off.
My tester shows no ground faults on this circuit.

I have tested and reset the "Picture Quality Settings / LED Clear Motion" .

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung 55" Class - Q6DT image is blinking for AirTV2 to Sling to Tivo Stream - this TV ONL

How long have you had the unit?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungTam  It was delivered by Costco One month plus a couple days ago.

Samsung's Social Media Team went though their list with me over the weekend, and we got to the end with no resolution.

They gave me a phone number whereby I can talk to someone that can apparently remote into the TV and see if anything else can be done.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are they working on it now to see if anything else can be done?

Highlighted
Asteroid

The Facebook team is done with me, out of ideas. I need to call this number now and wait for a human there to answer.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please keep me updated.