cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung 65 Q7 turns off and on. Samsung is not helping, any ideas of how to fix this?

My 65" Q7 keeps turning off and on by itself. I don't have anything hooked up except the one connect box. I disconnected the network cable and cable box and it still does it. Called Samsung and they said it's past the 1 year warranty so they can't do anything. This tv is not even 2 years old and is now a $2,500 hanging eye sore. I thought Samsung TVs would work longer then 16 months. Any help????

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung 65 Q7 turns off and on. Samsung is not helping, any ideas of how to fix this?

I'm sorry to hear that do you by chance have this connected to a surge protector? Also, does this occur with the batteries taken out of the remote? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Re: Samsung 65 Q7 turns off and on. Samsung is not helping, any ideas of how to fix this?

Yes it was connected to a surge protector then we moved it hoping that would work. It's not connected to a surge protector now and I also took the batteries out of the remote and it still does it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model and serial number. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.