cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Netflix App Buzzing Noise

JUMP TO SOLUTION

seems they dont know what they are doing. since the sound only comes in netflix app, its obvious its a software issue and not a hardware issue!! otherwise the buzzing would be apparent all the time or in most playback apps. it seems like, as mentionned above, turnin on or off LED clear motion can make the sound dissapear. in my case, if i turn it on the sound goes away, as soon as i turn it back off the sound comes back strong just like before. so definetly its a software issue

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The high frequency noise problem on the 75" Q80T has been improved and fixed on the latest firmware version 1402.1. You guys can manually update your TV by loading the firmware to the USB first if your TV hasn't already updated on its own.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is true! The new update 1402 fixed the issue. Finally this unit can be enjoyed. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just updated to 1402 in the UK. Buzzing still exists on QE85Q80T, sadly. Has anyone in this thread from the UK had it fixed?

Thanks

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Updated my QE75Q80T to 1402 now, but my tv also still buzzing. Sweden here!

Please Samsung, fix the problem!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this exact same issue with my newly bought QE75Q80T 

Easiest way to reproduce is to start the ambient feature. Because the noise/buzzing/coil whine begins immediately.

However, I downloaded the 1402 firmware to usb, extracted. Yet the TV cannot find any updates. It just says no updates available. 

Files are extracted in the root drive, and not placed under any other folders.

I have tried 2 different and formatted (Fat32) usb drives. 
And i have tried them in both USB-ports of the TV. 

What am I doing wrong?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userNyXmGkCLPc    Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.