Original topic:

Samsung OneRemote and Old TV

(Topic created on: 4/16/20 2:58 PM)
usereEXxrKJ9Ym
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi all -

I currently have an ancient LN32C450 mounted in my bedroom, and plan on placing a new QN65Q70RAFXZA on the living room wall (opposite the mounted LN32C450).  This feels like a dumb question, but will the old IR remote of the LN32C450 interact with the QLED TV (and soundbar), and vice-versa, will the OneRemote accidentially interact with the old TV?  Just want to be sure, as I've seen similar concerns here but oftentimes between two Smart TV's. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

As the 2 televisions will have a wall between them, you should have minimal infrared interference. The only possibility would be from reflective surfaces, such as a wall mounted mirror, but even this is extremely rare.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

As the 2 televisions will have a wall between them, you should have minimal infrared interference. The only possibility would be from reflective surfaces, such as a wall mounted mirror, but even this is extremely rare.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes