JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Q6 series Notifications unresponsive

(Topic created: 09-24-2020 07:50 PM)
userIbjXBp8NA0
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Ive had problems with trying to navigate/make selections on my tvs notification pop ups for almost 2 years and have never been able to resolve it. Ive restored the tv to factory settings, updated it, reconnected the smart remote via holding the  back and pause/play button. Nothing I do seems to allow me to do anything other than bring up the smart hub once the popup appears. After that its freezes all controls. The notification im talking about is in the upper right corner of the tv. Possible software fault of the samsung tv?20200505_203452_HDR.jpg

16 Replies
userIbjXBp8NA0
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

20200815_175104.jpg

New notification, same problem. I hope nobody buya a samsung tv ever again

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

usergcD6CuQ6PZ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have this same problem.

0 Likes
userds2FPpifgY
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you ever get this resolved?  I'm having the same issue. 

0 Likes
userXS9CErVJ9P
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

did you ever get a solution to this? been having the exact same issue for the past few months and extremely frustrated.

0 Likes
userIbjXBp8NA0
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

For those with the same issue, the resolution i was given was "call tech support and they can remotely connect to your TV to clear the notification from reappearing." 

A- this only resolves a single notification that Im now passed the date of so thats no problem.

B- this DOESNT resolve the issue of not being able to control ANY notification (accepting a screenshare from a samsung phone, accepting a update notification, etc)

C- It appears that if youre outside of warranty then you own a piece of junk that will never work properly. If youre still within warranty you need to get a replacement ASAP!!!!!

D- Im outside of warranty so Im chopping up my situation as a lost cause and will adementy start spreading the word of this to any and everyone via multiple media platforms once Im assured that I have no other options (currently awaiting a response to my message of issue deflection).

0 Likes
usergcD6CuQ6PZ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

This shoudn't get a solved tag -- simply because you asked them to contact you directly.  As the messages below indicate, there was no solution.  I called about this in November, and they were unable to help me -- and said it was unfortunate. 

I really think you should keep looking into this problem.