cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Q60 tv chimes when the tv feels any vibration

I just purchased the TU7000 two days ago and am having the same issue. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Chimes when we walk by TV

I have the same problem.   I turn off the tap view setting but still make this annoying chime.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Random chiming on my 65" Crystal TV

I purchased a 65" Crystal UHD about a month ago and last week it started randomly making an annoying chiming sound. This sound is driving me crazy.  Please help!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Random chiming on my 65" Crystal TV

Just bought the TU7000 two days ago and am having the same issue.  It usually happens when walking near the TV or if I tap the back panel. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I just got my Q60 about 2 months ago from Costco.  Gonna look to return it at this point.  I dont want someone coming to my house to replace parts on a 2 month old TV.  I cant watch a movie with the sub on because it sounds like someone playing a keyboard with how often it goes off.  Glad I found this post because I could not figure out for the life of me why this was happening and now it appears to be a software issue

Highlighted
Asteroid

So it appears it was a problem with my phone. I was away for work for a week and my wife said the noise wasn't happening  I uninstalled tapview from my phone and the sound has never happened again. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Have you tried to reproduce it again.  I called Samsung like others and all they could do is factory reset which I did knowning it would not work and it did not.  Then I saw your post and I deleted the app from my phone and I still have the issue so I guess I am not getting the same result as you are, but I have the 70 inch Q6DT.  I really want to get another Samung, but with these problems.  Do you also happen to have your software release please.  I am going to return this, but if yours is working then I would look at the same TV.  Is yours the TU850D or the RU9000?  Sorry a lot of questions, but thank you in advance