JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Q60R QLED TV problem. Stuck in bootloop

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 10:10 AM)
userbC0r8BH6NG
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

So, I bought TV model QN55Q60RAFXZA  1 year and 8 months ago and last week it just stuck in a boot loop.
Exactly the same issue you can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LguSpwHTltA&ab_channel=Sidx13

So, despite all the videos, I ordered a NEW power board and new motherboard for the TV, and....... issue is still here. This means that there is a problem with the QLED panel itself!
This is definitely a factory issue with a QLED panel, and it just shouldn't be like that for a TV which costs about 800-1000$!!!

Yes, the warranty is already ended several months ago, but shouldn't Samsung do the replacement if it's a factory issue?

8 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I understand how this may be frustrating due to the age of the unit and due to having an attempted self-repair this will require service but we would be unable to offer any accommodations please use the link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same model tv, same exact problem. Mine was purchased 12/2019. I'm not opening it up yet in hopes that Samsung service will take care of this as a warranty item. One year 7 months old with a major board or panel failure is unacceptable.

MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the frustration and if you are interested in reviewing our service options please send your name, address, e-mail, contact number, place of purchase, and full model code and serial number in a private message here: https://bit.ly/3lVQyQ2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I sent a PM to SamsungStephanie as requested. Fingers crossed Samsung can help!

0 Likes
userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

So the PM  link to SamsungStephanie didn't work. I got a failed message notification. I'm really frustrated!

0 Likes
userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

And how, giving them the benefit of the doubt... for now

0 Likes
userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

You can click any Moderators name to send a private message. I apologize for the link not doing what it is supposed to do.

0 Likes