JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Q60R QLED TV problem. Stuck in bootloop

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 10:24 AM)
userbC0r8BH6NG
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

So, I bought TV model QN55Q60RAFXZA  1 year and 8 months ago and last week it just stuck in a boot loop.
Exactly the same issue you can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LguSpwHTltA&ab_channel=Sidx13

So, despite all the videos, I ordered a NEW power board and new motherboard for the TV, and....... issue is still here. This means that there is a problem with the QLED panel itself!
This is definitely a factory issue with a QLED panel, and it just shouldn't be like that for a TV which costs about 800-1000$!!!

Yes, the warranty is already ended several months ago, but shouldn't Samsung do the replacement if it's a factory issue?

Samsung Q60R stuck in bootloop, keep restarting on boot logo. The tv dosnt respond to the remote control, it boots up to the start screen logo samsung screen then reboots and just keeps doing this. I am very disappointed with Samsung and their TV's quality
8 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I understand how this may be frustrating due to the age of the unit and due to having an attempted self-repair this will require service but we would be unable to offer any accommodations please use the link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same model tv, same exact problem. Mine was purchased 12/2019. I'm not opening it up yet in hopes that Samsung service will take care of this as a warranty item. One year 7 months old with a major board or panel failure is unacceptable.

MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the frustration and if you are interested in reviewing our service options please send your name, address, e-mail, contact number, place of purchase, and full model code and serial number in a private message here: https://bit.ly/3lVQyQ2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I sent a PM to SamsungStephanie as requested. Fingers crossed Samsung can help!

0 Likes
userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

So the PM  link to SamsungStephanie didn't work. I got a failed message notification. I'm really frustrated!

0 Likes
userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

And how, giving them the benefit of the doubt... for now

0 Likes
userWnaToxB174
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

You can click any Moderators name to send a private message. I apologize for the link not doing what it is supposed to do.

0 Likes