cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Q60T

My Samsung TV is making wierd background noise when watching TV (more noticeable on low volume) . I've try every possible sound setting but no joy. Is there anything can be done to fix it?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Q60T

I'm sorry to hear that, just to confirm does this occur on all sources and with apps on the TV? Also, can I have your full model number software version? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi Guys, Did you get to th ebottom of this as mine is doing it to. Its eminating form the woofer speaker and sounds like wind/interference regardles of what you are watching i.e. TV, Humax, Netflix etc...

regards,

Chris

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi All,

I am also experincing same issue here. I called samsung support and they place an repair order and then cancelled it. When i asked they why was it cancelled i was told they were doing investigation on the issue. If anybody finds a solution please share it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you are connected wirelessly, you may be getting some interference from other devices. You can try a couple of steps to see it they help.

1.  If you are connected to the 2.4GHz band on the WiFi, try connecting to the 5GHz band, or vice versa.

2.  Check your router to see if you can change to a lower usage channel that still has equal or greater strength.

3.  Check all of the cables connect to, or near, your TV and soundbar to make sure there are no loose connections or frayed cables.

4.  Turn off the soundbar and enable the TV speakers to see if you are still getting noise. Connect a different device direct to the soundbar and check for the same.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.