Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Q70R TV HDR10 connection issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Guys,

I just recieved my new Samsung Q70R TV and I'm wondering how do I turn on HDR10+ for my Xbox One X and Netflix. I've watched Youtube videos that show you how it should work:

Product Model Number: QN65Q70RAFXZA

1. General

2. External Device Manager

3. Input Signal Plus

4. Click the correct HDMI signal

5. Switch to HDMI port and then press the quick settings button to see if HDR10 is in the widget

After performing those steps I've yet to see when HDR10+ is working on my TV. Checking my Xbox One X settings it says my TV supports it. Lastly my Xbox is connected to the arc HDMI port as well.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Q70R TV HDR10 connection issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung TV is a couple years older than yours, but it automatically detects HDR content, and in the quick menu, for picture setting, shows that HDR is enabled. So I would expect, as long as your source and/or your HDMI cable is capable of passing on HDR signals, you should be all set.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Q70R TV HDR10 connection issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung TV is a couple years older than yours, but it automatically detects HDR content, and in the quick menu, for picture setting, shows that HDR is enabled. So I would expect, as long as your source and/or your HDMI cable is capable of passing on HDR signals, you should be all set.

View solution in original post