cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Q70R TV turns on by itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A Samsung authorized dealer has had my TV since 07/07/2020.

They just now delivered it - 07/20/2020 @ 15:45.

They show 3 replacement parts.

1.  BN94-15314X - MAIN (Main Board)

2. BN44-01054C - PWR (Power Supply/LED Board)

3. BN95-06374A - PANEL (LCD/LED Display Panel - new screen)

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Forget about having Samsung quality support, they just do not care about their customers... Never buy again. 

Highlighted
Constellation

QN55Q7FAMFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my Qled tv now almost 3 years and it has constantly rebooted itself a lot. But now it is rebooting itself every 5 minutes or even faster. I have called the geek squad before and have had to reset the tv to factory settings and it sorta helped now it is not helping. I like my tv but im at my wits end with it. Any help with this known problem with these tv's would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: QN55Q7FAMFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So after 10 pages, there is no solution to this issue? What they are suggesting is not a solution. TV should work as designed. If not, they need to recall or issue refunds.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This LITERALLY just started happening to me on my 65" Q9FN yesterday/last night. I've had it for about a year and a half now without this issue but recently contacted Samsung support for a different issue. It was only after the Samsung rep virtually took over the tv to check settings/updates or what have you that this started happening. I tried doing factory reset, taking batteries out of remote, nothing works. It pribably happens once every hour. This is absolutely crazy for what these TV's cost. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. Since the day we bought the new Q85 model, this problem has been happening.

It's 100% a remote issue, but Samsung has not given any solid support to fix it.  They keep reposting the same 3-4 instructions that do absolutely nothing to fix the problem.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a year old "premium" (RU8005 is the model me thinks...) uhd tv and had this issue since I bought it. Several contacts to support, the same jargony again and again. Reset this, do that, don't do that, disconnect, take out batteries, update again...

I bet they are prolonging this until it is out of warranty.

All I know for sure is that I bought 2 Samsung tv's at the same time, the first and the last.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed - Still happening 9/11/2020. Q70 75". Samsung please give us a solution!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

65" Q70.  This is still an issue!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

9/17/20

Last night plugged in the QLED Q90. The tv was turning on and off every 20-30 seconds. It would turn on by itself and off by itself. Tried different outlets, direct plug to wall, unplugged from wall waited 5 minutes. Turning of the mobile start. Once the wi-fi was powered down the tv stayed on. Once the wifi was turned back on the tv started turning on and off again by itself. Not good for such an expensive television. Never had an issue with Samsung until this go around.