cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Q70R TV turns on by itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have something in your settings called Anynet+ (On the QM75R I was working with, it was in Menu -> System -> General-> Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)), try disabling it and see what happens.  This fixed the issue for me.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This isn't really a fixed tho. Because if you turn that setting off. You can't control your soundbars or anything else you have hooked up to the tv. 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know if this was mentioned. But I took the batteries out of the remote. Held the power button for about 45 seconds. Put batteries back in. Turned on tv manually.. Then  re paired the remote (back button and play/pause button at the same time) (even if it was still paired) to the tv.  It showed ontop of the screen that it was pairing again...(I think this resets the remote) Ever since I did this (a week ago) my tv never turned on by itself.. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently purchased  a q80t tv & q70 soundbar. Connected via arc. The soundbar turns off with the tv, but when I turn the tv on, i need to turn on the soundbar manually as it will not turn on automatically. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Q90T turns on randomly as well. Samsung? Any comments or solution???

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New update 1403 does not help the problem. Samsung, because you fix this ??😡😡

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

QE55Q80TAT, service replaced the motherboard and display panel. The same problem persists. The upgrade version is 1403

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.