cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Q70R

Hello Samsung community,

I recently purchased a 2019 Samsung Q70R 55" television, I had immediately noticed there is unnecessary green colors on the picture. For example, while watching a movie, a woman is wearing a green hat, and when the screen shows her, her blonde hair is also green. Also during another movie there was a snowy mountain that was green at parts.

I have seen this on both my cable and apple tv, which are hooked up with different hdmi cables. I have tried many different settings. I am hoping I can find a fix here. PLEASE help!!

Thank you for all your help,

Dominic

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Q70R

I'm sorry to hear that, could I have your full model number? And pictures of the symptoms you are experiencing? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Model code: QN55Q70RAFXZA

Version #: FA01 / QRQ70

S/N : <hidden>

I will work on getting pictures with the problem!!

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Keep me updated! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

20200212_173831.jpg

20200212_174555.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this happen with using apps directly off the TV? Have you tried a factory reset on the TV? 

Highlighted
Constellation

I saw it occur out of box, I have not tried a factory reset.

Highlighted
Constellation

Being that it happened out of the box, I figured a factory reset would put me in the same box I'm in now. 

Or am I wrong 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

A factory reset may just be what you need. If this still occurs afterward, we can look into other possible options.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you SamsungLarry,

I guess I will try this option, I was just curious, being that I saw the problem happen right after hooking up the tv and before I even changed any of the tv settings. Would the factory reset put the settings back to the out of box settings, or will it change everything?