cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Q80R TV and Sling TV Recording

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung TV Q80R won't playback Sling TV recordings.  In the Sling TV app, it will show the recorded program but it won't playback the recording.  When I click to play the recording it doesn't do anything.  I tried the basic troubleshooting tips given by Sling TV such as rebooting the TV, uninstall and reinstall the Sling TV app but none of those worked.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Q80R TV and Sling TV Recording

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Suddenly it's working.  Yesterday I did all the troubleshooting tips mentioned above, when I tried again this afternoon it's working.

Thanks for your response.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Odd.  Are you getting any error messages when attempting playback by any chance?  

Have you attempted a smarthub reset?

Are you running the most recent firmware on the television?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Suddenly it's working.  Yesterday I did all the troubleshooting tips mentioned above, when I tried again this afternoon it's working.

Thanks for your response.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are most welcome.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.