JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dark colors (black, grey, etc…) flickering on Q60

(Topic created: 06-25-2021 09:30 AM)
uservcvbs5xfpt
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a Q60 QLED TV and dark colors often flicker while watching content on my Apple TV. The Eco Solution settings are all turned off (it’s not a matter of the brightness varying; it’s really just the dark part an image that flicker).

If I change the picture mode, it fixes it until I turned the TV off (when I turn it back on, I have the same issue again).

How do I fix that permanently?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Options
QLED and The Frame

Do you have the 2020 or 2021 Q60 model? What picture mode are you on when flickering happens?

0 Likes
uservcvbs5xfpt
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I bought it in late 2020 so I must have the 2020 (or 2019) model.

It happens on whatever picture mode is on when I turn on the TV. If I change the picture mode and cycle through them all and come back to the one it was on originally, it stops. However, this fix (changing the picture mode) only works until I turn off the TV again.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202526/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.