cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userBjRHdVLRI6, I see that a ticket has been set up to send a remote out. Please keep us posted once you receive the remote. 

userBjRHdVLRI6
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok thanks for quick response about remote, if it does not work to resolve on/off issue.  Will someone send me a new fiber cable as others are seeing to be the fix to this?

Thanks again

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can't make any guarantees, but I don't see that being an issue at all. Keep us updated!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBjRHdVLRI6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Those folks that had issue with qled rebooting on/ off constantly.  I suffered with this for 2wks and felt the pain others have expressed.   Today Something happened where the HDR was automatically turned off and tv went back to working normally without reboot.  It seems our trouble may have been a software issue . 

So this is good news, experience d on my side .  Please comment if your experience was same.  

I am not out of the woods yet though as

I do have a new issue of connecting remote and some of my devices hdmi, so I hope the Samsung team continues to look at this issue while they send out improvements .  

Must say though, the Samsung team must do better on providing customer notifications to any software pushes.  

For my case, still need the replacement remote, as it is lagging and having trouble connecting . 

Thanks

userBjRHdVLRI6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

TV purchased in Nov..... worked great until end of Jan.  then off/on rebooting started going on for over a month.  TV was having issues, then magically cleared itself and worked well.   Received the new remote.  TV continued to work great.  seemed like problem of off/on rebooting  was fixed only lasted  for about a week, then went back into the same condition.  this is terrible and very frustrating.  Called and scheduled with geek squad.  see what they can do.  I am done with this anchor.

Please send me address for return of the older remote. no instructions were in package of shipment

userBjRHdVLRI6,    

Here is my transaction number with Samsung tech team 

userBjRHdVLRI6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Best buy geek squad replaced one connect cable, mentioned it is becoming common fix. Occasionally they replace hub box too. So far so good. Will post again if condition changes.

Message to moderators. Please help provide address for return of remote control unit. Thanks
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you're up and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userBjRHdVLRI6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Issue is back, but now it is not rebooting, I am seeing the color spectrum flash on the screen. Happens several time intervals shortly after start up

Another call into geek squad to analyze the issue.
Moderators, still asking for an address to return old remote that was replaced. Please look into this and help.
Thanks
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have a previous ticket number I can look into? 

Highlighted
userBjRHdVLRI6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Here is my transaction number with Samsung tech team

Thanks