cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Speed59
Asteroid

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here for my one month old 55" QLED.  Tried everything mentioned here.  TV updated to latest FW and did resets.  

Anyone?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send a private message with the full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userECpkiE2Vyj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having this issue in the UK also, who should I contact for support?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://eu.community.samsung.com/?category.id=uk&profile.language=en-gb

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userP562Jz3peb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem in Greece. Has anyone figured how to fix it?? is it because of the external box?

Also how can you sync the remote i keep pressing return+play/pause but it doesnt sync

Highlighted
userBjRHdVLRI6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

Here is lastest from my experience on this issue.  Biggest improvement came from replacement of one connect cable.  Fortunately, the part was covered under warranty.  

This work flawless for about 1week before another issue became visible.  Now during tv start up, experience about 4 minutes of flashes of color spectrum.  Best buy geek squad was again called and dianosed another bad cable and added they determine one connect box also to be replaced.  These components are still covered under warranty and will arrive in about 2 wks.     I hope this helps.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Keep us posted on the repair.  

Speed59
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My month and a half old 55" QLED model QA55Q7FBM recently started the issue where the remote loses pairing and I had to remove batteries, press button for 20 secs. I also had to remove power from the TV from the mains as well which initially resolved it. Now, when the remote loses connection, the TV goes into a poweroff/on loop until I stop it and do the above steps. If I connect my Ipad/Android phone before the loop and remove batteries from the remote the TV will MOST times behave. I've reset the Smart HUB & defaulted the TV but it still mis-behaves. TV is at latest firmware and under waranty. Any suggestions before I call a service center for help?
userglQLWjaUDY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Had the same problem with my qled 7c. What to do?