cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue is NOT solved/fixed.

I bought a brand new Samsung QE55Q9F (2018) - QLED TV in Belgium, Europe:

• Box was factory sealed
  • TV was installed correctly
  • TV ran firmware 1153
  • OneConnect cable had no visible defects or kinks

The TV turns on, works for 20 seconds or so and reboots indefinitely.

https://youtu.be/GxDSHE3X57w

After switching off the TV it will power on spontaneously.

The thing is essentially DOA. Very dissapointing given that, judging from this thread, this is a very common theme and these TV's cost so much.

Buyer beware...

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJam could you please acknowledge that this issue still persists?

This is my q9f:

https://youtu.be/GxDSHE3X57w

This is another user with a q7f:

https://youtu.be/dGSArtDNt7U

This issue is not fixed and it is about time Samsung provides a genuine solution given how much these things cost.

Bought this TV 30 days ago and within a couple of days it started to restart itself after displaying some weird images. This is happening every day and not a...
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this issue with 65” Q7FN. It’s worth a try to unplug the antenna cable. I changed my old cheap cable (which worked ok with previous tv) to a new one and to my surpise that fixed it! Most likely won’t help everyone.

I still can’t recommend keeping the tv until they fix the issues with local dimming (or at least let people switch it off).

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Q9FN just bought in late April its shutting down randomly, I was watching Netflix and also while playing GOD OF WAR on ps4. I need this fixed asap. I did not pay $3,800

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userBjQrkymvYO, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its starting to happen to my 65 Q8FN! L was advised by Samsung to disconnect the tv while turned on for 30sec. Them plug in. It seems to be an issue with the new firmware 1057. Thats  when i started noticing the problem. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone please verify? I just noticed that when watching Jessice Jones on Netflix, second season episod 2 at exactly 1:48, my 65QFN re starts. Does not happen on any other Movie or show. At least not yet. If i skip past this time I have no issues. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Almost forgot. Im watching in hdr. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turn your “Back Light” down to 40%. See if that fixes the problem. Worked for me.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for replying. I haven’t had any issues so far. It seems to happen with certain shows (Jessica Jones) as far as i could tell. I’ll try your advise and keep you posted.