cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBjRHdVLRI6
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You hit the nail on the head.  My feedback to samsung team is with new technology like this, there should be an extra interface installed on the display that will provide a basic connection.  So that when there are problems, customers can still functional use the display.  

Best regards

usereL8eRGE0BF
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does the newer model NU8500 have oneconnect box or they got rid of it?

userR32pD9ISeo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 2018 q8fn that keeps turning on and off by itself. Two days old 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userR32pD9ISeo Reach out via Private Message with the full model and serial number. We can look into this. https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

userH7Eo96CtTs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you updated the firmware? Go to the Samsung website and download the file and unzip the file. 

userCSiTP5tD5W
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I currently have the Q7 and also downloaded the new firmware...but when i go to tv settings to update it says that i have newer version even though it searches through the usb...it didn't find anything newer than i have. my current version is 1103 and the file i downloaded is 1131.9 and still not upgrading. i don't have problem with tv turning off but i do have some HDR stuttering on my ps4 when playing fifa18. what can i do?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide the full model of your television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userQV4tncg3D6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

just went through this exact issue ... brand new QLED 65" Q9F ... with one connect box ... worked great for two weeks. Had it mounted and the problem with turning on and off started. Numerous calls with tech support ... nothing helped. They sent me a new box ... same problem ... I called and asked to send me a new cord (didn't send with the new box) ... got it and the TV is working perfectly ... so, try a new cord ...

userZZBziKjDi0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Have the same problem here. Tech support has tried and done repairs without success.