cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user09Nsh3jv2A
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Replaced the cable and I still have issues - have the 75 inch q9fn too.  Did you fix?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user09Nsh3jv2A, which cable did you replace?

Highlighted
user09Nsh3jv2A
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The one connect optic cable 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

mind shooting us a message with the full model code and the serial number so we can look into servicing options?

userkFKpr0On4n
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just bought the Q7 55” tonight and it has shut down and restarted at least 30 times. When I finally gave up trying to watch my show it was doing it in less than a minute. 

This looks to be a widespread problem. My girlfriend only buys Samsung tv’s (currently 4 in our house all bought within last 2 years). I am blown away that Samsung hasn’t addressed this. Guess we take the TV back tomorrow. 

usereAPhwPxcqV
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is not fixed. Support does not respond and takes weeks to come to your house. I have made 14 calls to Samsung and scheduled 2 appointments under different cases for the same problem and the service person did not show up. Support in the Philippines promised 3 times to call me, we set up a time and they never called. I have recorded each call and I am preparing a small video to post on the web so consumers are wise to this company's practice of not standing behind their products. Please send any clips you have to me at stuart@elimac.net When I am done I will let you know and we can post this together on FB, Twitter, etc. Also, if you are unlucky enough to be in the hospital, make sure that you check to see if a doc relied on an image created by Samsung. I found a huge error in their software which is not surprising considering BIXBY ;-). Lets hold them accountable!!!
user2VfDEoIVLX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i really do need assistance please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usereAPhwPxcqV
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is not fixed. Support does not respond and takes weeks to come to your house. I have made 14 calls to Samsung and scheduled 2 appointments under different cases for the same problem and the service person did not show up. Support in the Philippines promised 3 times to call me, we set up a time and they never called. I have recorded each call and I am preparing a small video to post on the web so consumers are wise to this company's practice of not standing behind their products. Please send any clips you have to me at stuart@elimac.net When I am done I will let you know and we can post this together on FB, Twitter, etc. Also, if you are unlucky enough to be in the hospital, make sure that you check to see if a doc relied on an image created by Samsung. I found a huge error in their software which is not surprising considering BIXBY ;-). Lets hold them accountable!!!
userfvXVgcNo3T
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My 65 qled is doing the same thing after one week i called Samsung and did the service reset and continues to turn off and on,could it be the one connect box?
userosbLxr7MkY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Im having this issue still