cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would you happen to have a transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

RyanH707
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought a Q6F and I'm having the same issue. Seems to do it more frequently when watching 4k. Mine doesn't have the separate box like everyone is talking about. Please help!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdCnZnh2End Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Highlighted
userE6IvNYGFIF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is this still happening to QLED TV’s???

useraGUTqGwRNL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this issue with my QN55Q7FAMFXZA.  It was purchased in June 2017.  I guess I'm out of luck.  Is there any flexibility with Samsung support on replacing parts free?  I do not think I should have to buy a new cable at $200 or a new box at $600 for a flagship model TV that is 18mos old.

timstack
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Off Topic but curious do people see any color flashes with QLED 2017? By the way since owning this tv since October 2017 I have never experienced the issue with tv turning on and off.

useraGUTqGwRNL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes, I get a quick flash of color before it turns off.
userSsNW4EhLDS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Brand new Q7 constantly restarting out of the box. Called customer support (terrible btw - foreign call center employees reading scripts, totally clueless). Only option given was to send it back and re-order. FedEx Freight guy told me it was the 10th one he picked up that day. This is a systemic defect and I think a class action is imminent. Nearly a month later and no refund from Samsung BTW. 

useraGUTqGwRNL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Technician visit yesterday.  Came prepared to replace components within the monitor or oneconnect box but as we took the monitor off the wall he realized the cable type and immediately asked, "does your remote freeze as well?"  When I replied, "yes it does." We put the TV down and he retrieved a new cable.  After cable replacement the TV is no longer showing the issue.  He was 99% confident this would resovle the problem but kept the ticket open and is following up today.  Good luck to those that are experiencing the problem and I hope you get resolution.  My thanks goes out to SamsungHeath who helped me through this.