cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 2018 Q9FN Completely Reboots 5 times within one hour

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does issue happen during gameplay with Game Mode on? I got an Xbox One S and haven't seen the TV reboot while streaming netflix from Xbox. Confirmed that Free Sync and Game Mode are enabled. 

Raf1
Cosmic Ray

Re: 2018 Q9FN Completely Reboots 5 times within one hour

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reboots happened while playing game with game mode on and freesync enabled.  They have now stopped since switching cables..

Manuel73
Constellation

QE55Q6FNAT Turning on and off in loop unusable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI there, my tv has suddenly become unusable, it turns on and off in loop.  I tried to look for solutions on the web but there's nothing that works.  This afternoon it started turning itself off and on every 5-6 minutes, I've reset the TV, reconnected the wifi, unplugged from the wall for hours, removed all HDMI connections but to no avail. Now it's simply unusable as it turns off and on in loop, I've completely unplugged it.  Anyone know a solution?

Serial number 0e043hhkb03291e

tv software verions t-ktm2deuc-1260.8

controller version 2.b05.0521

Thanks,

Manuel

Highlighted
userdPNDd0FpPx
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing, only it has worked fine for 15 months - great with a one year warranty, huh? I have been on the online chat at least 4 times and nothing works. The first few times it did it I unplugged everything for 10 minutes and when I pugged it back in it worked. Now nothing works. One chat person said to try a new cable which I have ordered but the cable is run inside a PVC pipe in the wall, there is no way somebody pulled on it or kinked it. The Samsung recommended repair company in my area does not answer the phone nor do they have a message service. This is great - 3 months out of warranty and I have a $6000 TV I can't watch.

userdPNDd0FpPx
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing (75" QLED 9), only it has worked fine for 15 months - great with a one year warranty, huh? I have been on the online chat at least 4 times and nothing works. The first few times it did it I unplugged everything for 10 minutes and when I pugged it back in it worked. Now nothing works. One chat person said to try a new cable which I have ordered but the cable is run inside a PVC pipe in the wall, there is no way somebody pulled on it or kinked it. The Samsung recommended repair company in my area does not answer the phone nor do they have a message service. This is great - 3 months out of warranty and I have a $6000 TV I can't watch.

userhNIGfJ63dC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

None of that worked. I private messaged my info. I called Samsung. No help. Only thing helped was dimming the backlight or brightness from 20 to 10. I still think it’s the OCB and the fact it can’t handle the max brightness. I’m happy I can watch tv without having the tv switch on and off but not satisfied with the way I had to dim the brightness. Samsung needs to get to the bottom of his issue. And please send me a new ocb box. 

userckpmItAdix
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung -

Add me to your growing list of QLED TVs that are failing.  Mine is doing the same thing.  It's just over 2 years old, model QN75Q7FAMFXZA.  See my post here:  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Qled-and-Frame/Dead-Panel-75-quot-QLED-2-565-00-Repair/m-p/82173...

I paid $100 for a service call for them to tell me it will cost $2,565 to replace the panel.  IT'S ONLY 2 YEARS OLD!!  And I originally paid over $4,000.

This is beyond unreasonable for a top of the line QLED TV.  You clearly have a manufacturing defect and if you can't stand behind your customers, then you'll lose customers.  That LG OLED is looking like a really nice product right about now...

So can you help us?

userbs5RwHuxqf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

***Found a fix*** so I finally found something that seems to fix the issue. I saw it on another forum. Turning off FreeSync in the TV settings has stopped my TV from rebooting for the last three weeks. The setting is found under game mode settings.  I have the Q6 series with an Xbox one attached. Seems like most of these post people either have an Xbox one or they are using the optical cable. I don’t have an optical cable so I know that’s not the issue on mine. 

useraU5LZqHjjc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My q7 65 inch, power cycling issue (turning on and off, by itself) was resolved by a new one connect cable.