cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you're up and running! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userZ904baWQSY
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Purchased Q9 two weeks ago. Same problem started last week. Told to download latest update. Did that but still shuts down. Very disapointed

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZ904baWQSY Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Eric Etherson
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZ904baWQSY wrote:

Purchased Q9 two weeks ago. Same problem started last week. Told to download latest update. Did that but still shuts down. Very disapointed

Sigh... Wish I had read this forum before I bought a Q9 same as you pal.

1 week in, exact same problems. Luckily I bought mine direct from Samsung and kept the box in my garage so I think I'm just gonna save myself any drama and just get a refund.

Krome
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Purchased a 2018 75 inch Q9F last Wednesday from Best Buy. Same problem with the tv turning off and on by itself and the remote locking up with the flashing red light AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS!!! Already downloaded the latest update and turned off the HDR and power off, etc. etc. Seems I need a new connect one box and cable sent to me, BUT how long before this fails again since Samsung has obviously ignored this issue for the last 2+ years with so many complaints. Very angry and disappointed with Samsung and the thousands of dollars and time wasted on this known defective product!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

userLY00Kf8Oc6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm experiencing this issue now for the first time, I've owned this tv since mid December. 

user1OjubeUPut
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same exact issue.  Model:QN75Q9FNAFXZA.  Purchased in December 2018.  Tv turning on and off every three minutes or so.  Completely unacceptable!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ user1OjubeUPut I would be happy to investigate further. Can you send a Private Message here: http://bit.ly/2UWU6k4 with the full serial number of the unit?

userVjDqDNuAWj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue after one month of purchase Q7 do not responding to the remote also is turning itself on and off continuously. This is now very expensive useless TV!!!!!