cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krome
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Purchased a 2018 75 inch Q9F last Wednesday from Best Buy. Same problem with the tv turning off and on by itself and the remote locking up with the flashing red light AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS!!! Already downloaded the latest update and turned off the HDR and power off, etc. etc. Seems I need a new connect one box and cable sent to me, BUT how long before this fails again since Samsung has obviously ignored this issue for the last 2+ years with so many complaints. Very angry and disappointed with Samsung and the thousands of dollars and time wasted on this known defective product!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

userLY00Kf8Oc6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm experiencing this issue now for the first time, I've owned this tv since mid December. 

user1OjubeUPut
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same exact issue.  Model:QN75Q9FNAFXZA.  Purchased in December 2018.  Tv turning on and off every three minutes or so.  Completely unacceptable!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ user1OjubeUPut I would be happy to investigate further. Can you send a Private Message here: http://bit.ly/2UWU6k4 with the full serial number of the unit?

userVjDqDNuAWj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue after one month of purchase Q7 do not responding to the remote also is turning itself on and off continuously. This is now very expensive useless TV!!!!! 

userVjDqDNuAWj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A bit of update on my case. 

After one week of not having TV the repair guys called me to say that SAMSUNG is OUT of stock of the spare parts and they don’t know what to do?????????????????????

SAMSUNG ???? REALLY???

userlZYvBfB7mI
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is going on here had the television less than a week (Samsung Q9FN 55) and all I get is off, on, off on I tried everything.  I feel like I have flushed money down the toilet buying this tv now. 

usert5TzbxrtML
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I bought QE55Q7 - 5 days ago and have same issue...Brand new premium tv is restarting like crazy... Ive done everithing that ordinary user can do - unpluging tv, return factory settings, tuning off Anynet, pair the remote again, and so on, and so on... I feel like Samsung sell me deffective product knowing that they promoting and selling deffective electronics to me.... All my electronics home is Samsung, my phone too... Support only suggesting dumb things like ...wi-fi, then restore factory settings... What can I say... I bought extended warranty for 5 long years... What will Samsung do to fix my problem???
usersnV8PeoO5A
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m about to try my 3rd Q875 in 82 days. Both lasted exactly 40 days and became useless power cyclers. Fortunately Best Buy has a 45 day return, so the 3rd is coming Tuesday. Seems all the lower level support people are very familiar with the problem. One told me my model number of the last one was from a “bad batch”. Of course the supervisions do not acknowledge any issue. I just got off the phone with a supervisor an I will know tomorrow if they will do what she suggested. If they do I will pride them all over the internet Smiley Very Happy , we will see.