cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVjDqDNuAWj
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A bit of update on my case. 

After one week of not having TV the repair guys called me to say that SAMSUNG is OUT of stock of the spare parts and they don’t know what to do?????????????????????

SAMSUNG ???? REALLY???

userlZYvBfB7mI
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is going on here had the television less than a week (Samsung Q9FN 55) and all I get is off, on, off on I tried everything.  I feel like I have flushed money down the toilet buying this tv now. 

usert5TzbxrtML
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I bought QE55Q7 - 5 days ago and have same issue...Brand new premium tv is restarting like crazy... Ive done everithing that ordinary user can do - unpluging tv, return factory settings, tuning off Anynet, pair the remote again, and so on, and so on... I feel like Samsung sell me deffective product knowing that they promoting and selling deffective electronics to me.... All my electronics home is Samsung, my phone too... Support only suggesting dumb things like ...wi-fi, then restore factory settings... What can I say... I bought extended warranty for 5 long years... What will Samsung do to fix my problem???
usersnV8PeoO5A
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m about to try my 3rd Q875 in 82 days. Both lasted exactly 40 days and became useless power cyclers. Fortunately Best Buy has a 45 day return, so the 3rd is coming Tuesday. Seems all the lower level support people are very familiar with the problem. One told me my model number of the last one was from a “bad batch”. Of course the supervisions do not acknowledge any issue. I just got off the phone with a supervisor an I will know tomorrow if they will do what she suggested. If they do I will pride them all over the internet Smiley Very Happy , we will see.

usernD0sLZ9zUp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly I too have come across this problem on my 65" Q7FNAFXZA.  Brand new and hasn't been in use for more than 10 days, and now is basically a giant paperweight in my living room.  I contacted support and they sent out a tech 4 days later, and replaced the OCB, the OCB cable, and the main board, and you guessed it, still constant power cycling.  After five phone calls to support, and three to the 3rd party tech company to update the ticket, I've finally been "escalated" to Case Management, but after two separate occasions of being on hold for 40 and 65 minutes, I gave up.  The tech diagnosed that the actual panel needs replacing, but at this point it would be a completely refurbished TV!!!  Hoping a moderator sees this and can assist with either a refund or exchange ASAP.  BEYOND FRUSTRATED!

usert5TzbxrtML
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem all around the world with Samsung tv's and they put tag "solved" on that issue.....amazing! Now they have us as walking adverts of Samsung tv's around the globe.

Congrats Samsung

userckrJA5MnWt
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this exact same problem but found out in my case I needed to replace ALL my HDMI cables.

samsung sent me a new one connect cable, same issue, John Lewis completely replaced the whole tv, same issue, but this time reboots occurred 10-20 times a minute.

That’s when I decided to start different cable setups. Not sure why as my hdmi cables are not that old but replacing them with 2.0b cables fixed the whole issue. Not a single reboot now.

Hopefully someone will find this info useful 

usertjRdyoyNWC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
We are having the same issue. We purchased a QN82Q8FNBFXZA in November and have had nothing but pain. We first tried a Silverback S6 4k HDMI Cable 40 ft - HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and 3D Support, 4k @ 60hz 4:4:4, Deep Color, by Sewell and could not get that to work with 4K HDR playing from multiple devices. If we used a 6 foot HDR rated cable it worked fine. We then tried a Fiber HDMI Cable 4K 50ft 60Hz, FURUI Fiber Optic HDMI 2.0b Cable Nylon Braided HDR, ARC, HDCP2.2, 3D, High Speed 18Gbps Subsampling 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 which worked partially at 30fps but also had many issues. We then tried a Gefen 4K Ultra HD 600 Mhz Hdbaset Extender W/ HDR which worked at 30fps but not 60. Then just recently the TV started to reboot randomly with any source connected and without any source connected. We removed the power for 30 minutes with the same result. We made sure no remotes had any batteries in them. We plugged directly into the wall instead of the UPS. The firmware is supposedly at the latest level. Basically we have done everything that good trouble shooting requires. We spent close to $5000 and have a very large paper weight.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usernsr7K4wBOH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://youtu.be/tyktfiKdw78?t=30 My QLED TV simply freaks out for the first 5 minutes it's on. Incredibly annoying and crappy product!