Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0kIQL9RmM7
Constellation

TV Turning off and On Continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I purchased a Samsung 75 inch QLED SmartTV about 1 month ago, and just got around to setting it up tonight. Since the moment I plugged the TV in, it has been cycling thorugh power off and power on every few seconds. 

I have tried disconnecting the cable box from the OneConnect to no avail. I have also unplugged the TV for several minutes, and even held down the power button on the remote for 20 seconds without any effect.

Has anyone experienced any similar complications? Is there a fix for this?

Manuel73
Constellation

Re: TV Turning off and On Continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my tv. no solution so far for me.

user5YboWAUsJ7
Astronaut

Re: TV Turning off and On Continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It may be something about the Samsung TVs. Because mine has the same problem. I’ve had the tv for 5 years now and it never did this, and suddenly a few weeks ago start with the problem. It is super annoying.

KyleT
Constellation

Samsung QN65Q7FNAF Restarting Itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've seen other posts about the same issue.  My new QLED has been restarting itself at different intervals since I got it (The remote has also lost pair with the TV multiple times).  I have contacted Samsung support multiple times and none of their solutions have worked.  They are now contacting a service technician, but said if they can't find the issue I will be charged for the service... this is getting a little silly.  I paid almost 3 grand for this TV, and it is rebooting itself without warning and Samsung support doesn't seem to know why.  

Online, based on other peoples solutions it sounds like I need a new One Connect Box or Cable, but Samsung support has repeatedly ignored my mentions of this.  

Any help would be great!

userejqyeiZH2S
Constellation

QN82Q8FNB Restarts at Random

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tv is only about 2 months old and restarts itself at random. Regardless off function or app. Random restarts. It is plugged into a surge protector. There are no other devices with issues. Additionally, the TV this replaced did not have the same issues. Lastly, the remote is not in use nor if the app when this occurs.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QN82Q8FNB Restarts at Random

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Can you tell me what devices you have connected to the television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userejqyeiZH2S
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Att UVerse Cable Box. HDMI

Onkyo Surround Sound Receiver (HDMI in and Fiber out)

Amazon Firestick. HDMI

Google Chromecast. HDMI

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userejqyeiZH2S I suggest plugging the TV directly into the wall outlet and disconnecting all the devices from it. See if that has any play with the TV turning off and on. 

Raf1
Cosmic Ray

2018 Q9FN Completely Reboots 5 times within one hour

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This past weekend, my 4 month old 65 inch Q9FN, started to do complete reboots while playing my xbox 1 x.  Xbox has been hooked up and used with the tv since I got it back in January of this year without any problems.  The reboots were complete reboots with the QLED logo showing up after the tv started again and this happened a total of 4 times before I decided to change the HDMI cable at which point it happened one more time.  I turned the xbox off at this point since I really didn't want the tv to continue to reboot itself.  I am on firmware 1260.8 and have never had issues with reboots before until now..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 2018 Q9FN Completely Reboots 5 times within one hour

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you already tried to power reset the TV by unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging it back up? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.