cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 2018 Q9FN Completely Reboots 5 times within one hour

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does issue happen during gameplay with Game Mode on? I got an Xbox One S and haven't seen the TV reboot while streaming netflix from Xbox. Confirmed that Free Sync and Game Mode are enabled. 

Raf1
Cosmic Ray

Re: 2018 Q9FN Completely Reboots 5 times within one hour

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reboots happened while playing game with game mode on and freesync enabled.  They have now stopped since switching cables..

Manuel73
Constellation

QE55Q6FNAT Turning on and off in loop unusable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI there, my tv has suddenly become unusable, it turns on and off in loop.  I tried to look for solutions on the web but there's nothing that works.  This afternoon it started turning itself off and on every 5-6 minutes, I've reset the TV, reconnected the wifi, unplugged from the wall for hours, removed all HDMI connections but to no avail. Now it's simply unusable as it turns off and on in loop, I've completely unplugged it.  Anyone know a solution?

Serial number 0e043hhkb03291e

tv software verions t-ktm2deuc-1260.8

controller version 2.b05.0521

Thanks,

Manuel

userdPNDd0FpPx
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing, only it has worked fine for 15 months - great with a one year warranty, huh? I have been on the online chat at least 4 times and nothing works. The first few times it did it I unplugged everything for 10 minutes and when I pugged it back in it worked. Now nothing works. One chat person said to try a new cable which I have ordered but the cable is run inside a PVC pipe in the wall, there is no way somebody pulled on it or kinked it. The Samsung recommended repair company in my area does not answer the phone nor do they have a message service. This is great - 3 months out of warranty and I have a $6000 TV I can't watch.

userdPNDd0FpPx
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing (75" QLED 9), only it has worked fine for 15 months - great with a one year warranty, huh? I have been on the online chat at least 4 times and nothing works. The first few times it did it I unplugged everything for 10 minutes and when I pugged it back in it worked. Now nothing works. One chat person said to try a new cable which I have ordered but the cable is run inside a PVC pipe in the wall, there is no way somebody pulled on it or kinked it. The Samsung recommended repair company in my area does not answer the phone nor do they have a message service. This is great - 3 months out of warranty and I have a $6000 TV I can't watch.