cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEuA6KL18m3
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a 55" Q7 yesterday. The TV shuts off and on randomly and remote unpairs. I've read all these same issues from other customers. Why would Samsung and best buy sell me this TV with these known problems. In all my years, I've never seen anything like this. 

Black Hole

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userHYBxPmlHYw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased a Samsung Q9FN TV 2018 Model last Monday and out of the box I am having the same issue with the TV randomly turning off and on.  I have called Samsung support and they are sending me another 1 connect cable but said it would be 5 to 14 days for it to be delivered. I requested they send the cable with overnight shipping and was told they do not due overnight shipping.   When you spend that kind of money for a TV and there is a known issue (which I do not know until it happened to me) you should be able to get a replacement part quickly.  Also the support person mentioned that the cable may not be causing the problem.  I did not want to wait 5 to 14 days to get the cable then find out it was not the cause of the problem.  So I spoke to a supervisor and requested overnight shipping.  He said he would request it to be shipped by overnight but would take 24hr to process the order.   When I call back to check and see if it had been shipped I found that the order was still being processed and that the overnight shipping needed to be approved by the back office (which the first supervisor did not tell me).  After speaking to another supervisor I was transferred to a case manager who put in an escalation to the order.   Mind you all the support personnel I spoke to were very polite and understanding of the issue but had no authority to do anything.  I guess I will have to wait another couple of days and see if I receive the cable.  If not the TV is going back the store and I will get a different TV.

userq3CgoZACXo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We bought a 55inch QLED a few months ago and just yesterday it started turning itself on.  It did it twice yesterday during the day, and once at night, so I had to unplug it.  For something that is so expensive you would think that this wouldn’t happen!  I sure hope y’all get this figured out, because my father bought a 75inch and if it happens to him, Samsung will surely not want to deal with that!

userTMd3oaRrfr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here's some advise. Return that TV as soon as possible and before time runs out and you don't have the option. I am now 4 months into this issue with no resolution from Samsung. Three technician visits, two one-connect boxes, three one-connect cables.....hours on the phone. I'm out $2500 and have no TV thanks to SCAMSUNG.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userYlFerGUxbO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Zack same TV you know they have 65 inch Q9f now and when it goes off the screen goes black and it says QLED and then it comes back then 10 seconds later

userYlFerGUxbO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
65 inch Q 9F brand new and it turns on and off and it won’t turn off the screen turn black and says QLED
userudMQ10M5eJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh dear our QLED tv is doing the same switching on and off every few minutes without any intervention from our selves!  The sound too dips in and out.  Our TV is being collected today to see if they can solve the problem!  It will be a bummer being without but it certainly is not a pleasant viewing.  Here’s hoping!