cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAJe6kxMwpK
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ONE DAY old TV is doing the same thing.  Did anyone get a fix for this?

userAOX64QYDIh
Astronaut

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem and they send me another one connect box and still have the problem.i don’t know what to do .

userymbU7HMNXG
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The OneConnect box is not the issue it’s the fiber optic cable that runs from the QLED tv to the OneConnect box. In the package you received your new OneConnect box should have also included a new fiber optic cable. Replace your old one with the new one and also use your old OneConnect box if your remote doesn’t work with the new box.

userFzx46vhMuV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. Tv updated automaticaly itself but now started to shutting down itself and reopen several times. One month before I bought the tv from best buy and the model is 55" CLASS Q7F QLED 4K TV. Also the remote didnt work properly.  I couldnt play xbox or watch any 

blueray movie because of issue. Samsung Please find a solution for this. 

userosbLxr7MkY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone find a fix 

user6hDLTlHNC2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. Went through all of the steps to fix with Tech support and it's still happening. They are sending out a tech to see if he can fix it but sounds like it's something that won't be fixed easily. Luckily I am still in the window to return it to Best Buy and it looks like I need to find another TV to buy. Sucks because I really like the TV when it's working correctly.

userooChvdvvKn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

had the same problem a few days ago,  had samsung do a reset and nothing still turning on and off, and remote  not synching i am so hurt as i been a Samsung user for many years,  thank god i only had the TV for 2 weeks so i am able e to have it exchanged for a Sony x930e , thank you Best Buy....

Samsung  customer Service did try to help but after several resest nothing,  they  gave me the option to have a tech come look at it,  i decided to have it exchanged  for the Sony...  I am sorry Samsung , but you let me down,  my wife was loving the TV....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We apologize for the experience.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user6kkoB2Rv6G
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same thing just happened to me. spent amost $4000. for a qled 75 inch had it installed on the wall and it goes on by itself after turning it off. Samsung says they will charge for a tech trip if it it isn"t the TV. I have had the TV for only 2 weeks and this issue has been since it was wall mounted. Shame on on you Samsung!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide the transaction numbers that we could look into? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.