cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

useryu4QwJP7qb, does this occur while using all sources and inputs? Does it occur when using apps? Have you tried unplugging it for 5 minutes?

userxZG0r197vJ
Constellation

Re: Samsung QLED TV Turning Off and On by itself, remote not responding!!! Still Waiting for a fix!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seriously???? you people still don't have a fix for this problem??

user2ePNpnVIRc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Going through the same thing with my QLED. First the remote stopped pairing, now it turns on and off. I've spent the last two months trying to get support and get a tech out to fix it but, no one wants to help. Finally I got someone  to send me a new oneconnect box and cable. I was hopeful that it would fix the problem. However, the fiber optic cable  that came in the box doesn't work.... Samsung says now they wont send me a replacement. They will finally send a tech out.  I used to be a big fan of Samsung products but, I feel so frustrated now. I want my TV fixed and for it to be a long term fix....

userfpdAGzIaAH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like a recurring problems for QLED TV. I bought Q7 a month ago and having the same problems. Called Samsung but they could not provide any solution over the phone. Only thing they said is we will send you a new smart hub. I am not sure if it going to solve the problem. 

userfpdAGzIaAH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All

As i said in my previous post I called Samsung customer service and they send me a new one connect box. I was hoping that would solve this problem but it didnt. So now they are sending a technician to look at my TV. Have you guys called a technician and did it get fixed. I am loosing hope here. 

useruR9TFe4cN4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you hold the return and 123 button down?
This should re-set and relink your remote to the TV.

this worked for me.

userMpeEOBtB8g
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am in Australia and have the same issue. My TV is 65 inch QLED 9 series (QA65Q9FAMWXXY).

Got the TV on November 2017, this issue stated after a month, mid December. Tech guy came and said its got to do with the smart hub and the optical wire, both of them were replaced. It worked for a month and the problem has started again (19th January). The issues is pretty much as others have described. First the remote stops working and the red light on the remote keeps blinking even without pressing any buttons. After about 5 minutes the TV turns itself off and on. The TV turning off and on interval keeps coming down to about 10 sec. And until I turn the TV off it keeps happening. Nothing on the remote works except the power button. I have the latest firmware version: 1160.4. I tried everything, reset theTV to factory setting nothing works. When I turn the TV on after a couple of hours gap it runs for about 10 mins and the issues starts again. I have tech guys coming tomorrow 23 Jan, hopefully they will have permanent solution. Missing Australian Open.

PS: Excellent customer service from Samsung, not too sure about the product.

userymbU7HMNXG
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My tv has the same issue. Called Samsung and they sent me a new OneConnect box. I received the new one today (5 businesses days since I called which I was expecting). Inside the package was a new oneconnect box as well as a new fiber optic cable. I first replaced my old oneconnect box. After about 10-15 minutes the tv was still having the same issue of turning off and on. I then replaced the fiber optic cable and since then I have not had the issue. It’s been about 1 hour with out it turning off.

useriwQUhzGilH
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem here!! Getting ready to throw this out!!!
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userymbU7HMNXG: Could you send us your transaction number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.