cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung QN49Q6FN remote control volume control does not work with Optical Out

I accept the fact that Optical Out won't work. I do have another roblem related to sound on this TV. The internet is full of the same complaint for a number of Samsung models and vintages. I get a loud popping sound when anything in the audio portion changes. It is really loud and extre,]mely annoying. I probably should have returned this TV while it was still under warranty but I didn't. I was confident Samsung would come up with a fix. Undortunately that has not happened. My warranty expired in October 2019 and I guess i am now stuck with the noise.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung QN49Q6FN remote control volume control does not work with Optical Out

Is everything up to date across both the television and the sound bar?  Are you getting this sound when attempting any other connection or strictly the optical connection? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Everything is up to date. I am at the latest microcode version of the TV. The soundbar does not have updates.