Original topic:

Samsung Remote Does not work with Peacock TV App on Frame TV

(Topic created: 07-16-2021 02:03 PM)
uservWw6E94Dtp
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have a Frame TV (model QN49LS03RAF) that works well.  The other day, I downloaded the Peacock TV app and opened it.  The connected Samsung Remote did not work the Peacock App; I could not navigate to any button or get the app to open.  I deleted the app, reloaded the app several times, and no change, the remote does not work.

The remote works with other loaded apps such as Netflex, Hulu, Espn, etc.. It controls the functions of the Frame TV perfectly.

Any ideas on what to check or change?

Thanks

5 Replies
userl3hLLrzzUj
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I am having the exact same problem, it started yesterday July 17.  Peacock had been working fine for at least a month and now the remote will not work on the app at all.  I've tried all the "basic" fixes, e.g., hard restart of tv, but nothing has worked.  Hoping someone at Samsung reads these and gives us some help.

0 Likes
userKgvqzZb1Le
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi! I've had the same issue as well! Mine started on 7/15 in the morning. I open the peacock app, and it's frozen on the main screen. I can't scroll through the different tabs on top, but when I press the home button on my remote, it pops up. All the other buttons are working as well, except the arrow or return keys. Ive contacted peacock 4 times trying to figure out this issue! 

0 Likes
Options
Qled and Frame

What year and model are your TVs? I have the '21 model and it works fine here.

0 Likes
userVIjlo8oEtn
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Same problem here… did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Good afternoon. Depending on which version of the app you are using with tore particular version of television, there may be a compatibility issue. I recommend contacting the PeacockTV developers at peacocktv.com/help for assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes