cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung TV QN65Q7FNA sound stuttering

Can anyone help or has anyone had the same issue. I am experiencing intermittent sound stuttering on my 65" Samsung Q7. It can happen on any input , sometimes disappears on its own but most times I have to switch channels for it do stop or pause a film and start it again. Can't fix it by changing the audio setup either... it's a real pain and not acceptable for a tv of that price. I'm at software version 1294.q, the latest I believe. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung TV QN65Q7FNA sound stuttering

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur with apps on the TV itself? Also with the external devices have you tried a different HDMI? Are you using a pass-through device? Also I am seeing the newest update for the TV is 1300.4. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/2018-qled-tv-q7fn-series

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung TV QN65Q7FNA sound stuttering

Hi, I haven't seen the issue with apps, only with devices connected to the OneConnect. Every device is connected straight to the OneConnect, no pass-through device. It can happen on any of the HDMI inputs. I have tried updating the software again since I'm at version 1294 and the TV searches and tells me it's at the latest version. This is a real pain.