Original topic:

Samsung frame tv keeps switching from art mode to ambient

(Topic created on: 12/21/20 9:18 PM)
userLFHtXwXcEc
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

hi

My samsung frame tv now automatically switches from art mode to ambient mode for no reason 

this is so annoying and i have tried to find an answer somewhere and failed.

So please can someone help me?

14 Replies
user7a7DmbZSub
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have the same problem. It started out of nowhere last week and I can't seem to resolve it.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

Does this occur when you turn Ambient mode off?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user82pM6zLKvU
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

How do you turn Ambient mode off?

skibare87
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
this has started on my frames and it is so annoying. I DO NOT want ambient mode. how do I disable it?
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Can you try the following troubleshooting steps in the link provided https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082422/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
skibare87
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
that just takes you to an advertisement for ambient mode. no troubleshooting steps. also, I don't have an ambient mode button I have an art mode button yet ambient mode randomly replaces it sometimes.
0 Likes
Options
Qled and Frame

Is this the 2020 Frame? How often does it do the switch?

0 Likes
skibare87
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
it is. sometimes when you press the art button it goes to art mode, occasionally it goes to ambient mode, rarely it will go into art mode then 15 minutes later or so it will randomly start some weird ambient art with sound. so annoying.
0 Likes
userRAE8oIfTFr
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

There are no troubleshooting steps at that link!  Please Samsung, do better to address this.  Art Mode was a primary driving force in my purchasing this TV and I can't use it because it is overriden by Ambient Mode.  Why am I paying a monthly fee for the Art Gallery when you won't let me view the art! 

FIX THE PLEASE AND QUIT IGNORING THESE COMPLAINTS!
@SamsungAl