Original topic:

Samsung frame tv keeps switching from art mode to ambient

(Topic created on: 12/15/20 9:25 AM)
userLFHtXwXcEc
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

hi

My samsung frame tv now automatically switches from art mode to ambient mode for no reason 

this is so annoying and i have tried to find an answer somewhere and failed.

So please can someone help me?

14 Replies
user82pM6zLKvU
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Me as well. I try to scroll through paintings and the next thing I know I'm in Ambient mode. How do you disable ambient mode?

@userLFHtXwXcEc wrote:

hi

My samsung frame tv now automatically switches from art mode to ambient mode for no reason 

this is so annoying and i have tried to find an answer somewhere and failed.

So please can someone help me?

0 Likes
userwXMkBgErAK
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Mine too, why can't someone from Samsung simply tell us how to turn ambient mode off. 

userALXAlN32xA
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Same is happening to me. Can't see how to turn ambient mode off, tho I shouldn't have to either...

userNs94zV66jf
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Same thing for me. Have tried resetting to factory settings and updating just to start fresh. Same thing.  This TV has a mind of its own. I'm about 6 months in, and for the first few months it was fine. Now every morning I wake up and come down to the main floor it is a game to see what the TV is doing. Even if I turn it all the way off, I wake up and ambient mode is on. Incredibly annoying.  Beyond frustrating.  At least now I turn off the volume before I go to bed so that the ambient sounds don't scare me in the middle of the night.  Come on Samsung. Be better. 

0 Likes
userTQJmy5qgAN
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Ditto. I’m running into the same issue! Quite frustrating considering the amount I spent on this TV only for the Art mode feature.

0 Likes