JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen falling off my TV

(Topic created: 04-13-2021 09:44 AM)
userX6PvIez0n8
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Have a 65" Samsung TV and the screen is literally falling off the top part of the TV frame.  Called into support and they were not helpful at all.  This is clearly a manufacturer defect and is posing a safety hazard in my home as this can fall on my one year old child.  Really would like Samsung to step up and have this fixed for me.  TV is about 4 years old and expect better quality from Samsung...have had TV's for over 10 years and never had this problem.  Please help Samsung!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userhhNi1q4epe
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I have the very same problem. The entire ride side edge of my 65" UN65KS8000FXZA TV is separated from the backlit part of the frame. I have had continuous software problems as well, with the "smart tv" apps dropping in and out, at will.  I bought this TV new in November of 2016 for approximately $2000. I called them for help last week about this actually a couple of times, was on hold for a long time while my support guy waited for supervisor input. I was told it would take a while and was promised a call back in less than an hour, but I never got one. I called back the next day, but ultimately wasted another 30-40 minutes on the phone after I was told all they would do is "call in a repair" for me, but I would have to "shoulder the cost". Imagine this? They would call a tv repairman for me?  Gee, thanks! No parts, no labor, nothing; basically "get lost". I currently have 3 Samsung TVs, from 45"-65" and a couple of PC monitors as well. The 45" lost sound completely in it's first year, which was fixed and covered by warranty. Apparently customer loyalty and retention means NOTHING to them. I will not be replacing this TV with another Samsung when the screen cracks or falls off the rest of the way. I will NEVER BUY SAMSUNG again knowing what I know now, and I will warn everyone I know to do the same.

0 Likes