cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Screen goes black in game mode intermittently

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dude read my post hdmi cable not causing this problem! I boughted a lot of hdmi cables even for 200$ still same sh..t ! Problem with PS4 read my post and solution works 100%  with original ps4 pro cable

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HDMI CABLE IS NOT THE ISSUE.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with a Nintendo switch.  It happens with game mode set to off on the tv, and also with the auto motion off.  I have already replaced the cable with a high speed cable from amazon and still have the issue.  What else could this be?  What can make this go away?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, but I could solve it by configuring this:
TV:
-Disabling the Game Mode
-Option: Color Space -> Native

PS4 Slim:
- Disabling DHCP
- Set Resolution to Max 1080p
- Disabling HDR

And that stop the black screens, but losing a lot of things that improved the gameplay
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ok cool

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this issue, too.  It seems  to be triggered by spikes in audio.  I e game  explosions.   It doesn't happen if I'm  using headphones so i think the tv is reacting  to external sound  or vibration.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had  the same issue screen going black when I connected my Samsung Q6FN TV with GeForce RTX 2080 at 4k resolution, no issues with XBOX ONE  X. I found out the problem is with Game Mode > expert settings >free sync >ultimate.

Select Basic for free sync instead of Ultimate, problem will be solved if you are having issues with PC.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got the Q6dr  n playing switch game mode switches on n off.. Pretty bad.. Switched cables same thing.. Switch hdmi ports same thing.. I taking this junk back to Costco n getting me a Sony.. Screw this

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had an issue with my q60r flickering with game mode on. I fixed it by going into the settings and adjust a setting to ultimate. I want to say it was dealing with the refresh rate.