Original topic:

Slideshow stops working

(Topic created on: 11/26/20 10:27 AM)
user3YZZ40yDGP
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi, brought the 2019 65" Frame and when I choose the slide show option on either my own favourite pictures or Samsung's own curations, it works for like a few days then just stops on a single image. 

I don't mind having to log into Samsung Smart to restart a slide show but given how much these TV's costs it shouldn't happen full stop and appears the software needs to be looked at to fix these issues. 

I pay the £3.99 a month to Samsung art, which isn't much but I'm considering ditching this on the basis the TV doesn't do one of the key things it's USP is based on. 

3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that has it always done this? Also, can I have your full model number and current software version number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userG94NbMTOFG
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

We are having the exact same issue.  2019 65" Frame.  We are considering canceling art subscription over this as well.  It would also be nice to move the order of the art.  Skipping a piece would be nice to.

0 Likes
userEXSu4FaVNU
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Same problem with my 65" Frame. Running "Device care" in settings /support/device care solved the problem. This clears caches and closes unused apps.

Lets see how long it will work...

Storage shows "used 3.37GB" and only 454 MB (12%) still available, after installing only 6 apps and 25pics. I guess here lies the problem!
Give this "premium TV" some decent storage - dear SAMSUNG!!!

0 Likes