JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smartthings application on my Q55Q80T TV

(Topic created: 11-09-2020 02:09 PM)
TORGYSK
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

I just bought a new tv model listed in subject.  The manual show that my scenes and devices from my smartthings account should show up in the TV Application of smartthings and that i should be able to execute scenes as an example.  The message on my screen is  No registered scenes and devices.  

Can someone help me so that i can see my scenes and devices on my new TV?  

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Smart Home Support

You will need to register your Samsung Account on the television, then register the TV to the SmartThings app. Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network band (2.4GHz or 5GHz). Check this LINK for more information on registering the TV to SmartThings.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Smart Home Support

You will need to register your Samsung Account on the television, then register the TV to the SmartThings app. Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network band (2.4GHz or 5GHz). Check this LINK for more information on registering the TV to SmartThings.

0 Likes
TORGYSK
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

Thanks for the reply Samsunglou.  That is not the issue.  I have the tv and SmartThings registered to the same account.   From my phone and the SmartThings app i can control the tv.    As for network it is on ethernet not wifi. They devices are on the same network. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Smart Home Support

For further assistance with this issue, please contact the SmartThings support team directly at 866-813-2404.

0 Likes